As a full member of the New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters (NZSTI), I offer translation of documents to be provided to Immigration New Zealand for visa or immigration purposes.
Immigration New Zealand establishes the following parameters when it comes to translations:
– Applicants must provide a certified translation for all documents not written in English which are provided in support of an application for a residence class visa.
– Applicants must provide a certified translation for all police certificates and medical certificates not written in English which are provided in support of an application for a temporary entry class visa.
– If requested by an immigration officer, applicants must provide a certified translation for any other documents not written in English and provided in support of an application for a temporary entry class visa.
– Translations must not be prepared by an applicant, any member of their family or an immigration adviser assisting with the application.
– Translations must be certified as a correct translation made by a person familiar with both languages and competent in translation work.
– It must bear the stamp or signature of the translator or translation business and, if applicable, be on the official letterhead of the translation business.
If you need to turn in documents which were originally written in Spanish, contact me for a free quote.