Most government organisations require documents in a foreign language to be translated by a professional before they are submitted. In the same way, legal documents need to be translated following very specific guidelines.

Agustina Marianacci: NZSTI Certificate of MembershipImmigration New Zealand, for example, explicitly states that all translations “must be certified as a correct translation made by a person familiar with both languages and competent in translation work”, as well as “bear the stamp or signature of the translator”.

After being awarded a degree that qualifies me as a National Public Translator of English in Argentina, I moved to New Zealand, where I became a full member of the New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters, the national representative body. Therefore, I can offer sealed translations from and into English or Spanish. These translations can be accompanied by a Translator’s Certificate, in which I declare to be a professional translator, a member of NZSTI and fluent in the source and target languages.

If you need an official translation, contact me with the details to obtain a quote free of charge.